I believe in world change and that true transformation comes through relationship. This is why I have carefully chosen organizations to partner with and support. Please consider joining us in our quest to make the world a more beautiful place to live.
- The Joy Smith Foundation: Canada’s first Foundation to support victims of human trafficking
- Deborah’s Gate: A Place of Rescue and Hope for victims of human trafficking
- Walk with Me: Victim Services for Victims of Human Trafficking in Canada
- Free-Them: Be a voice for freedom and raise funds to end Human Trafficking in Canada
- Variety- The Children’s Charity: A Better Future for Children in BC who have special needs
- Traffic Jam Canada: Using the platforms of fashion, film, sports and music to end child trafficking and slavery.
- World Vision : Sponsoring a Child changes their lives and their community
- The Dalit Freedom Network: An International Network committed to ending racial oppression of the Dalits
- International Justice Mission: A Human Rights Organization that secures justice for victims of violent oppression
- Rahab Ministries Thailand: Helping women trapped in prostitution in Thailand, offering them a future and a hope through counselling and meaningful employment