6 Months! Wholy-Moly! How did we get here? I seriously feel like Chayton was just born! However, the great thing about having a summer baby is that by the time June rolls around, Baby is ready to explore the world around him which makes for great beach days, picnics in the park and long walks through BC’s many wonderful forests and trails!
To prepare you for a summer’s worth of explore and adventure, I’ve put together my favourite summer must-have list for littles.
- 1// Hooded Baby Towel
- We were given this beautiful towel as a gift from our Pastors when Chayton was born! I love how soft and absorbant it is, perfect for a day at the poolside!
- 2//Resqueeze Soft Food Pouches
- Convenient for snacks at the park, beach or on the trail. Each eco-friendly pouch is easy to use and refillable, keeping waste out of the landfills. Fill with easy favourites like applesauce, yogurt or a yummy smoothie! Stay tuned for a exciting giveaway coming up!
- 3//Teething Jewelry for drool or pool
- Teething is tough. Luckily these non-toxic, soft food-grade silicone beads are up for the job of soothing sore gums and keeping mama stylish.
- 4//Babiators (Violet Babiators are currently FREE. 1 per person. Code: SHADES. While supplies last.)
- 100% UV protected for precious baby eyes. Plus if your babiators are ever lost or broken, they’ll replace them for free! #bestdealever
- 5// Sweet Cheeks Body Balm
- Keep that soft newborn skin moisturized with all natural goodness all summer long. Never a chemical, never a worry!
- 6// EOS Mint Lip Balm (For Mama)
- Because I don’t leave home without it.
What are some of YOUR favourite summer products for babies and mamas? I’d love to learn about new brands worth supporting! Let me know in the comments below!
-Tara (& Baby Chayton)